Monday, May 26, 2008

DEal or No deal

Still tempted by the sexual dance. I realize that if I were to die today, I would face not the best rewards. ALmost like the deal no deal show. I have the chance of getting great rewards from Jesus, but I could have a land mine of a $1 in my box that I selected in the beginning of the show.

yes, the models are sexy. The models for me are the various fantasies that I have traveled throughout this memorial day weekend whether on Logo Tv or on some of the literary sites that express men's and women's fantasies. I don't know why I am trying to tempt God in this equation. I just sometimes want to get fully aroused. I know it is wrong. Lord, bring me some help so that I don't continue in this destructive pattern. Please make me more like jesus ;yet, I am really struggling in this since I put the key into that pandora's box and I get great pleasure thinking about what is on the other side. Please Lord pray for me and those who read it, pray for me also. thanks.

No comments: